Páginas

terça-feira, 29 de dezembro de 2015

Breakfast in the Cereal Killer Cafe


For cereal addicts like me can not miss the Cereal Killer Cafe.
All kinds of cereal you can imagine are in this place.
When my family came to London to visit us, we were strolling by Camden Town, the region that Amy WineHouse lived.
If you want to see different shops and people, Camden is the right place.
On the tour we found this small establishment that provides for the cereal lovers an interesting way to innovate and eat your favourite cereal.
Creativity of twin brothers Alan and Gary Keery, started this idea after a hangover. Funny idea that worked.
In fact in the USA there is Cereality, establishment specializing in cereal. But it seems that the style is not like the idea of the brothers.
After much research and dedication, in December 10th 2014 they opened the first Cereal Killer Cafe in Brick Lane.
I only know the Camden stables, but for sure I will have other opportunities to meet the first store.
What fascinated me was the style the 80s and 90s it has.
We loved the exposed antique toys that were part of my childhood. Such as a rubber gnome with big eyes and coloured hair up.
I bet most people have or at least know that gnome.



The tv's connected pass cartoons like Jony Bravo, Super Powerful Girls, Dexter etc.
To be honest, not only attracts children despite having seen many families there, this retro style makes awaken the curiosity of people of all ages.


Upon entering I felt at home, it is a fully relaxed place.
You can even make a "sleepover party", sit in bed with friends and family to take a fun breakfast.
To book these places, only need to contact them. The phone is on the website, I'll leave the link at the end of the article. 



They have 120 kinds of cereal in some countries (like USA, Australia, Germany, Spain, France and Israel), 20 different toppings and various dairy flavours (such as almond, rice and soy).
There are so many boxes I was confused with the various flavours that exist.
I didn’t order what I usually eat. I exaggerated in choosing!
The chosen, Jordan’s country crisp honey + nut sultana bran, and having coffee with milk.
It does not get in the sameness with a varied menu.
My father innovated adding in the milk mint essence. I confess, that the milk was cloying, but that's cool, people make the mix that suits them. 


For you who enjoyed an interesting and exotic place, you may like to know Camden Town. To get better, then you can enjoy such a range of cereal that Cereal Killer Cafe offers.


Adresses:
* Mezz 2
Stables Market
Camden
NW1 8AH

Reference:

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário